MUSIC TEACHER (YEARS 3 to 6)
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and innovative educators with the following attributes:
- Willingness to be a part of a collaborative, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Have a sound understanding of the Western Australian Curriculum and current educational theories and practices in the Music Arts and Drama
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create supportive and safe environments
- An understanding of and the ability to differentiate the teaching and learning program to cater for a variety of student needs
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness and a passion for music, the arts and education
- The capacity and enthusiasm to build positive and constructive relationships with students, colleagues, parents and the wider community
- Be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in playing music at school liturgies is preferable
- Experience in teaching Music at Primary Level
- Relevant 4 Year Qualification Bachelor of Education (Primary)
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
Applications can be sent to the school at the following email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Listed : 7th November , 2018
Applications Close : 15th November , 2018
Vacancy Number : 19896
Relief Teachers & Relief Teacher Assistants
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees. A current Federal Police Clearance/100 Point Identification Check must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education and Training website (www.det.wa.edu.au). Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from www.trb.wa.gov.au Relief Teachers and Relief Teacher Assistants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Applications should be made to: The Principal, PO Box 562, Dunsborough WA 6281