TEACHER (YEAR 2) - Fulltime - Temporary
The position commences 3rd June 2019
Our Lady of the Cape Primary School is seeking a full time teacher who is innovative and highly motivated Year 2 Teacher. This position requires someone who is enthusiastic, energetic and able to work as part of a successful and collaborative team.
Successful applicants for the position will demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of, and commitment to, the Church's mission in Catholic Education and the capacity to contribute to the spiritual and community life of the school.
- A working knowledge and strong understandnign of the EYLF and the NQS.
- A strong knowledge of the Australian Curriculum and the Judging Standards with the ability to organise, select and design content for effective teaching and differentiated learning.
- A developed capacity to foster learning with clear and well communicated learning intentions and success criteria.
- An excellent understanding of a variety of assessment and reporting strategies and the need to provide effective and timely feedback to students and parents.
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills that create inclusive, supportive and safe learning environments.
- A strong understanding of effective and meaningful uses of digital learning and technology.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents.
- A preparedness to be fully involved in school activities.
- Relevant four year teaching qualification, preferably in Early Childhood.
- Accreditation to Teach Religious Education, or the ability to achieve Accreditation to Teach Religious Education.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
Applications can be sent to the school at the following email address. email@example.com
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Listed : 15th February , 2019
Applications Close : 5th March , 2019
Relief Teachers & Relief Teacher Assistants
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees. A current Federal Police Clearance/100 Point Identification Check must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education and Training website (www.det.wa.edu.au). Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from www.trb.wa.gov.au Relief Teachers and Relief Teacher Assistants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Applications should be made to: The Principal, PO Box 562, Dunsborough WA 6281